1 de novembro de 2007

Imaginar(e) - soon in YouTube...

Imaginare01
It was one week ago. I've been invited to talk to the students of european.design.labs (an european master from Istituto Europeo de Design ), with a lecture focused in my holistic vision in art direction. This was integrated in one of is workshops, and is related with the Woman's Prison of Tires project.

tires
José Fernandes © Images taken at womans prison at Tires in Portugal during the "Istituto Europeo de Design" workshop.

For me it was much more them a lecture, it was a sharing process, involving the teatchers, the students, the board of directors (Tires prison), the people of Museu do Design e daModa , the guards and prisoners... As result of this collaboration, I've filmed this conference (thanks to Cecile video cam!), and my friend José Fernandes, did an wonder full photo reportage, (that I'm just publishing this two photos).
For now, I'm just announcing this event I've participated, but very soon, in a next post, I'll publish a 'reel video' with a resume of this lecture. Them I'll have a link to YouTube, where everybody, can see the full version of this conference.

tiresJosé Fernandes © Images taken at womans prison at Tires in Portugal during the "Istituto Europeo de Design" workshop.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário