22 de outubro de 2007

PRISION DHARMA

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
M. Ghandi

jail2

After visiting the Tires Prison, in Portugal; an initiative organized by "european.design.labs" of "Istituto Europeo di Design", I've remember to make this link with another project that I've know from a Buddhist friend. A project launch and developed by the Indian Government. It was filmed, in a very interesting documentary, "Doing Time, Doing Vipassana", by two Israelis woman's... After seeing this 'doc' something change also inside myself. I've notice, like today in this visite to 'Tires Prison' (in the woman's wing) about another way of social awareness and global consciousness... now my heart is simultaneously full of joy and sadness... anyway I'm happy about what I've been notice there - in Portugal there's 'people' "Who Cares" about this people.
I'd look inside some of this womans eyes, and what I saw was - Humanity...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário